P238 - Development of ruggedised cases
Procurement ID - R&D/071/P238
We are seeking to appoint a single supplier to provide injection and compression moulding tools and final CNC finishing to support our project, further details will be provided under NDA.
To qualify, the supplied must as a minimum;
- Have experience with design for manufacturing/tool design of ATEX certified products and understanding of tolerances required
- The supplier must have a proven track record with; CNC machining, mould design and assembly, injection moulding, paint/print with particular experience of overmoulding and material selection/validation
Supplier to provide relevant certificates to demonstrate the above.
- On receipt of a signed NDA from a supplier, the details in the “supplier requirements for the Project will be released
- On receipt of a signed NDA from a supplier, a technical file will be released.
- The technical file includes: relevant drawings & information about the preferred materials and post CNC finishing requirements.
Please note that this opportunity is launched under an NDA. This must be completed to be considered for the opportunity. Completed NDAs must be submitted to email@example.com prior to the below deadline. No further details on the opportunity will be provided until after successful completion of an NDA
Please be aware that completion of this NDA does not guarantee invitation to stage two, this decision is solely down to the SME
Deadline for responses 12 noon on 28 January 2022
Specification & Response Documents will be released after the closing date
Please provide your email address to download submission documents.
Documents will be made available on this page once you have pressed submit.
We’ll only use this information to contact you about this business opportunity. Your email address will be added to our procurement mailing list, if you do not want your email address adding please email